My Storey

My photo
It's a privilege to say that you have found your calling. My calling is in Human Resources. Specifically, my calling is recruiting. Apparently I enjoy selling and recruiting is about selling the candidate to the manager and selling the organization to the candidate. My professional history has included 27 years in healthcare of which 23 are in HR/Recruitment. I currently serve as a Recruitment Consultant for Jobscience, Inc. a Recruitment Solutions provider out of San Francisco, CA.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Helping Employees Refer Applicants

I was watching a marketing video today and a great idea hit me. How about creating some links so your employees can put them in their Facebook accounts. Let them recruit for you. This way they can let their friends know about "hot" jobs that need to be filled. This sounds like a great idea.

I'm going to look on my Facebook account and learn more about the features of this social network. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Bob Etheridge said...

TMP Created an app that does what you are talking about.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2007_Nov_26/ai_n21120613