My Storey

My photo
It's a privilege to say that you have found your calling. My calling is in Human Resources. Specifically, my calling is recruiting. Apparently I enjoy selling and recruiting is about selling the candidate to the manager and selling the organization to the candidate. My professional history has included 27 years in healthcare of which 23 are in HR/Recruitment. I currently serve as a Recruitment Consultant for Jobscience, Inc. a Recruitment Solutions provider out of San Francisco, CA.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

We owe it to them.

I consider myself a very patriotic person. On Tuesday, we have the privilege to choose who will lead our country, state, county, city, etc. Unfortunately, we don't always think about why we even have the right to vote.

Every time I see a soldier I thank them and ask God to bless them. When I see a disable veteran I think, "he lost his leg, so I could have freedom." Please don't get discouraged by the long lines. We owe it to all the soldiers who lost their lives to vote. We owe the wounded (physically and emotionally) to vote. We owe all the parents, spouses, sisters, brothers, dads, moms, son and daughters, who lost a love one to vote.

Catch my drift? Please vote.

No comments: