My Storey

My photo
It's a privilege to say that you have found your calling. My calling is in Human Resources. Specifically, my calling is recruiting. Apparently I enjoy selling and recruiting is about selling the candidate to the manager and selling the organization to the candidate. My professional history has included 27 years in healthcare of which 23 are in HR/Recruitment. I currently serve as a Recruitment Consultant for Jobscience, Inc. a Recruitment Solutions provider out of San Francisco, CA.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ensuring Staffing Process Excellence

Do you have an excellence process in place for recruiting? If not, you should be using this time to develop a winning strategy to ensure success this year. Whether you are experiencing an up or down economy an excellence recruiting process will provide you with the talent you need. Read this article I found on ERE.net. Ensuring Staffing Process Excellence

No comments: